Sunday 22 June 2014

...SALE - Steam Summer Sale - Day 4

MY PC CRASHED BEFORE I COULD SAVE...

So because I lost a large chunk of my work and I need to address some issues with my PC today, I'll just leave you with the deal of the day..

Deal of the Day

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - £9.99

"Developed by Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE takes the renowned METAL GEAR franchise into exciting new territory with an all-new action experience. The game seamlessly melds pure action and epic story-telling that surrounds Raiden - a child soldier transformed into a half-human, half-cyborg ninja who uses his High Frequency katana blade to cut through any thing that stands in his vengeful path!"

If that doesn't sell you I don't know what else can really, it's from Kojima (who is batshit crazy) and Platinum (who are also batshit crazy) and it's a game where you can quite literally chop an enemy into a thousand tiny pieces or rip out his spine and drink the fluid...Given the lack of variety on PC when it comes to hack and slash madness games having this around definitely spices things up whilst staying true to form.

If you're umming and ahhing over it I'll give you a few reasons to buy it right now..

1. The soundtrack is an absolute ear-gasm, probably one the most over the top metal soundtracks for a game of this genre with amazing vocals and guitars.

2. There's DLC where you can play as a god damn mech wolf!

3. You throw a Ray over your shoulder like it's not a thousand tonne mech with rail-guns!

4. Nano-machines

It's pretty impossible not to have fun with this game, if you ever get bored at any point you can just find the nearest object and start cutting it up and did I mention you can be a mech wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment